(plus Operations Checklist)
We prepare tax returns for companies and workers in the Aviation industry. Most of them send us their information by Fax, UPS, FedEx, and Post Office.
The information on this page and on the "operations checklist" attached would answer ALL your questions in 5 minutes. Call us if you are convinced that we are the right fit for your specific need; and you are ready to do business with us.
Pilots and Flight Crews may qualified for Per diem under the IRS and DOT rules; so keep your:
- Travel logs
- Receipts for Food, Lodging and Incidentals expenses
- Other Job related expenses
Our Aviation Clients
- Employees/workers (American, Jet Blue, Southwest, & Eastern Airlines)
- Aviation support/affiliated companies
How we obtain aviation clients
- The internet search engines
- Airport Connections
- Trade Associations
- Direct Marketing
What we want from you
- Your Cell Phone number and E-mail address for quick communication.
- A paper copy of the last tax return you filed.
- Your Business Gross Income and expenses for the year.
- Your Forms W2 and job related expenses if you are an employee. Your mortgage interest and real estate tax if you own a private home; and income, mortgage interest, real estate tax and expenses if you own a rental property.
- A copy of your flight schedule to enable us to compute your PER DIEM expense deductions. We are familiar with most airline formats (FLICA, FLIGHTLINE and SWAP logbook).
- A copy of your Driver's license or State ID. (Starting in 2016, the IRS required the information be included on your tax return).
- Form 1095-A, 1095-B or 1095-C from your employer or union to show that you had Medical/Health insurance during the year. The information on the form would be included on your tax return to stop the IRS from charging you a penalty.
- Your Credit Card or Bank Account Information to pay for the service.
NOTE: If you are serious about having your tax returns prepare by us, please note that Clients must communicate with us and receive our approval before sending information to us.
here for "The Trucking Industry"
here for "Consultation Services"
here for "The Entertainment Industry"