(plus Operations Checklist)
Tax accountant & business advisor serving the hospitality industry
We prepare tax returns for companies and workers in the hospitality industry. The information on this page and on the "operations checklist" attached would answer ALL your questions in 5 minutes. Call us if you are convinced that we are the right fit for your specific need; and you are ready to do business with us.
Our hospitality clients
- Night Clubs and Bar & Lounge
- Bakeries & Restaurants
- Inns, Lodges, Guest Houses, and Bed & Breakfast
- Hotels, Motels, Hostels, Villas, & Cottages
- Employees/Workers (Marriott, Crown Plaza, New Yorker, Double Tree, etc.)
How we obtain hospitality clients
- The internet search engines
- Trade shows
- Trade Associations
- Direct Marketing
What we want from you
- Your Cell Phone number and E-mail address for quick communication.
- A paper copy of the last tax return you filed.
- Your Business Gross Income and expenses for the year.
- Your Forms W2 and job-related expenses if you are an employee. Your mortgage interest and real estate tax if you own a private home; and income, mortgage interest, real estate tax and expenses if you own a rental property.
- Your Credit Card or Bank Account Information to pay for the service.
Overview of industry specifics
- General Sales: (Rooms/lodging, catering/banquet, seminars/convention & trade shows), food, liquor, beer, wine, non-alcohol beverages, gambling, retail merchandise, etc.
- Expenses: General Overhead, marketing & promotional expenses
- Departments: Front Desk, Room Reservation, Food & Beverages, Housekeeping, Laundry, Dishwashing, Human Resources, Billing & Accounting, Security, Engineering, Sales & Catering, etc.).
Click here for "Financial Planning & Wealth Management"
Click here for "The Entertainment Industry"
Click here for "Business taxes, accounting, & strategic planning"
Click here for "Real estate taxation & property insurance"