1852 Flatbush Avenue - 2nd Floor
Brooklyn, New York 11210
|Client Update - quarterly newsletter||
(plus Operations Checklist)
This year 2021, the New Federal Administration will increase Corporation Tax Rate from 21% to 28%; and Tax Foreign Profits at 21%. Individual Tax Rate will be as high as 39.6%. Be Prepared! Let's get to the specifics!!
My best selling book,"Sweet Success, Knowledge & Quick-skills" by Clem Barry, is on Amazon.
Services we provide sports clients
*Book-keeping and Review contracts for tax planning purposes.
*Tax planning & Multi-state and/or Foreign tax preparation.
*Business, Franchise, and Real-Estate Advisory.
*Investment & Retirement Planning.
*Public Relations Planning & Implementation.
We work with Sports clients and high-income individuals and business corporation in the entertainment industry. They operate as C-Corp., S-Corp., and LLC. We will make EVERY U.S. and Foreign regulatory Tax loophole, deduction, credit, exemption and exclusion in the new tax laws work for you and save you Millions of dollars in taxes. Every assignment will be completed quickly, efficiently, and accurately. Our methodology/strategies are very effective; and we put our commitment, track record, and reputation behind them. Lets start today!!!
How we obtain sports clients
*Direct mailing from our exclusive marketing database.
*Sports Coach Connections.
*Business Managers and Sports Marketing personnels searching on Google and on other search engines.
How we know about superstars in sports.
We search for them in sports magazines (Athletics Weekly, Inside Gymnastics, Sports Illustrated, USA Today, Soccer 360, American Football Monthly, Golf Weekly, Golf Magazine, Baseball America, Baseball Digest, Tennis Magazine, and F1 Racing); and we watch them perform in sporting events/tournaments.
What we want from sports clients
1) Your Cell Phone number and E-mail address for quick communication.
2) A paper copy of the last tax return you filed.
3) Your Business Gross Income and expenses if you have a corporation or LLC.
4) Forms W2 and 1099 if you are an employee or freelancer. Your mortgage interest and real estate tax if you own a private home and a vacation homes; and income, mortgage interest, real estate tax and expenses for each rental property you own.
5) Forms 1099 from your banks and stock brokers (Dividends, Interest Income, purchase of stock, sales of stocks, etc.).
6) A copy of your Driver's license or State ID. (Starting in 2016, the IRS required the information be included on your tax return).
7) Form 1095-A, 1095-B or 1095-C from your employer or union to show that you had Medical/Health insurance during the year. The information on the form would be included on your tax return to stop the IRS from charging you a penalty.
8) Job related expenses you incurred that were not reimbursed to you.
9) Your Credit Card or Bank Account Information to pay for the service.
***NOTE: Clients must communicate with us and receive our approval before sending information to us.