(plus Operations Checklist)
We prepare multi-state tax returns our for sports clients. Most of them send us their information by Fax, UPS, FedEx, and Post Office. The information on this page and on the "Operations Checklist" attached would answer ALL your questions in 5 minutes. Call us if you are convinced that we are the right fit for your specific need; and you are ready to do business with us.
How we obtain sports clients
- The internet search engines
- Sports Venue Connections
- Sports Associations (NBA, NFL, etc.)
- Direct Marketing
What we want from you
- Your Cell Phone number and E-mail address for quick communication.
- A paper copy of the last tax return you filed.
- Your Business Gross Income and expenses if you have a corporation or LLC.
- Forms W2 and 1099 if you are an employee or freelancer. Your mortgage interest and real estate tax if you own a private home and a vacation homes; and income, mortgage interest, real estate tax and expenses for each rental property you own.
- Forms 1099 from your banks and stock brokers (Dividends, Interest Income, purchase of stock, sales of stocks, etc.).
- A copy of your Driver's license or State ID. (Starting in 2016, the IRS required the information be included on your tax return).
- Form 1095-A, 1095-B or 1095-C from your employer or union to show that you had Medical/Health insurance during the year. The information on the form would be included on your tax return to stop the IRS from charging you a penalty.
- Job related expenses you incurred that were not reimbursed to you.
- Your Credit Card or Bank Account Information to pay for the service.
NOTE: Clients must communicate with us and receive our approval before sending information to us.
here for "Financial Planning & Wealth Management"
here for "The Culinary Industry"
here for "The Entertainment Industry"
here for "Tax Appeals/Representation"